31 January 2008

US Senate to honor MAJ Mike Mundell

Received this from Mike's wife Audrey yesterday and wanted to pass it along.

I received a call this morning from KY Senator Mitch McConnell's office in DC. They informed me that they will be doing a tribute to Mike in the Senate tomorrow morning. I am told that it will air on C-Span 2 between 9-10am EST.

I am told that our Senator does this for all KY fallen soldiers. I would've liked for all of us to have gone, but this is just too short of notice.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know, in case you might want to watch. If you think of anybody who might like to know that I don't know of, or for whom I may not have any contact information, please feel free to send this along.

Take care and God bless,
Audrey

This will air today (THURSDAY) on C-Span 2 between 9-10am EST.

Update from Audrey: The tribute has been changed to run a little after 11:00 a.m. this morning. I was told between 11:05-11:10.

No comments: